The Design Document outlines the look, feel, and flow of the physical facility. It details the room types, material suggestions, operational flow, square footage recommendations, and signature design features.
- Interface with project architects, landscape designers, interior designers and other project consultants to insure concept follow through, guest experience of space, and operational efficiency.
- Recommend eco-friendly systems for the spa and hotel, saving money and the environment.
- Attend relevant meetings to support the concept, make recommendations and provide operational advice.
- Review blueprints and work with architect and interior designers making recommendations for efficiency of facility as it relates to guests and employees, guest flow, treatment programs, maintenance issues, back of the house and laundry issues.
- Review design materials for maintenance, function and safety.
- Provide list of furniture, fixture and equipment, suppliers and cost.
- Interface with team members to create an opening timeline or critical path.